A native New Yorker and graduate of Fordham University, Quizmaster Chris has been hosting successful trivia events since 2005 at venues including: M.J. Armstrong’s Public House, The Irish Exit, The East End Tavern, and the New York Public Library as well as various corporate events. During the 2020 pandemic, he has been hosting trivia events on Zoom. When not reading, writing or thinking about trivia, he likes to cook, jog, read, watch movies, and drink Dr. Pepper.
Past questions have been about:
“In the hands of Quizmaster Chris, Trivia Night is a fantastic weekly appointment to see friends and test our collective knowledge against other teams. The game Chris puts together each week is a perfect combination of challenging and entertaining. The best part about the game is that it feels all-inclusive. There are questions and categories for all comers, covering every conceivable area of interest.” - Mike W., Team Member, Random Sampling of Americans
"Chris is the best quiz master there is…His questions span a diverse and wide range of categories... You can instantly tell he puts a lot of thought and effort into his question line-up. Not only is his delivery and presentation impressive, but his kind demeanor also shines throughout the game. We look forward to trivia with Chris all week long ." – Michelle, Team Member,
"My team has been playing trivia with Quizmaster Chris since 2008. His combination of great (tough!!) questions, music and photos are second to none.....He covers a vast array of fun and interesting topics. In my opinion he is by far the best Quizmaster in NYC!” Tom, Team Captain, That's What She Said
"Quizmaster Chris curates the perfect trivia experience, which always contains a varied set of interesting and difficult questions. He is engaging, informative, and a true master of the craft." - Danny - Team Member, Chafe Shack
1. What 2010 album by Katy Perry produced 5 Billboard Hot 100 #1 songs?
2. In what year did the Titanic sink?
3. Who wrote the 1982 novel The Color Purple?
4. In Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Ferris & friends sneak into a restaurant by taking the reservation of this man – called “The Sausage King of Chicago.”
5. On a US Monopoly board, name the only property that costs $280.
6. What is the atomic number of oxygen?
7. This company’s NYSE ticker symbol is HOG.
8. In what country were the 2004 Summer Olympic Games held?
9. What Tony Award-winning musical with music by Jonathan Larson is loosely based on the opera La bohème?
10. Who was the 34th President of the United States?
1. Teenage Dream
3. Alice Walker
4. Abe Froman
5. Marvin Gardens
6. 8 (eight)
7. Harley Davidson
10. Dwight Eisenhower